ESTENIVO has multilingual translators. Our guide translators will be there for you throughout the whole process from the moment you arrive to Turkey, till your departure and are ready to follow up with you remotely after you leave the territory.
ESTENIVO regularly organizes visits to the countries of former patients to monitor how their post-operative recovery is progressing. With all these features, it aims to provide care and reassurance for its patients, while at the same time making sure that they always have a very good experience. The service is available in all major languages. Patients can expect to be greeted by a name and a smile, and then taken care of by a team of dedicated experts and caregivers.
The difference is that ESTENIVO aims to achieve 100% customer satisfaction in order to achieve maximum successful results. Our team of experts evaluates the problems of our patients and applies the most appropriate and effective treatment. The success rate of ESTENIVO is 98%. The remaining 2% is calculated as the inevitable margin of failure which is at the lowest level with ESTENIVO.
A team of 28 professional employee
98% Certain Success
19.831 Successful Operations From Past To Present
Active Service in 14 Different Countries
We are proud to provide the best possible service to our guests, who come from various countries around the world.
We understand that there are many factors that go into making a perfect appearance,
and we are committed to offering the most effective and natural solutions for them.
After having PRP done on my face, I got younger. The staff members at the clinic were very helpful and made sure that I was well taken care of following the procedure. I would highly recommend this procedure to others.
Previously, I had 1 hair transplant session in Ankara in 2015. Especially in my hill area, there has been a gap for a while. I was vaguely thinking about 2nd session hair transplantation. At the beginning of this week, the facebook ad caught my eye, I filled out a form to get a price. I reached the clinic and he quickly returned. I sent them the photos of my hair on watsapp. I made an appointment on the weekend, today, for a very good price and operation. I set off from Bandirma in the morning. 2 hours later I was in Istanbul. I handed myself over to a professional team who are experts in their work, and we finished the operation, having fun. Thank you very much to everyone who contributed.
I had PRP treatment for about 8 months, my hair got stronger. My shedding has completely stopped.
I had 28 teeth zirconium crown. You really can't believe the change. After meeting ESTENIVO, I understood what it was like to laugh with confidence. everyone is very interested and at the same time they do their job with love. full family environment you never feel a stranger. Your operations are followed up regularly and they frequently call and ask if I am satisfied with the process. In a word, they are perfect.